Friday, July 15, 2011

Surprise of Secrecy


I stare out  the window, pressing  my hand to the glass. Even painted with frost,
it`s not  as  cold  as  his  eyes. I think of   all the times he said he loved me, and 
wonder  how   he  could hide all  those  lies. I can't stop  the  tears  from falling, 
even   though   I know  he's  not  worth  it this  pain will  not end. Sinking  to the
floor, I   desperately  wish a   broken  heart  wouldn' take  so  long   to  mend.


keep reading for an update!







I`m taking a break next week to think of new ideas, so there won't be anything posted on the 20th. Come back on the 25th for a new one. :)


Also it would be really helpfull if you guys could leave a comment with some new ideas on what to write about, or I might have to start posting only twice a month!


Thanks for reading! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Labels

poetry (12) writing (10) love (7) imagery (5) descriptive (4) hurt (4) nature (4) heart (3) Danny Phantom (2) creative writing (2) pain (2) rain (2) God (1) Heaven (1) Hell (1) Three Days Grace (1) art (1) child soldiers (1) color (1) creative (1) cutting (1) day (1) dew (1) divorce (1) drop (1) droplet (1) emotions (1) episode (1) fire (1) firecracker (1) fireworks (1) ghost (1) grief (1) identity (1) issues (1) loss (1) mature content (1) morning (1) night (1) ominous (1) pain. poetry (1) past (1) personal (1) remedy (1) rights (1) scene (1) script (1) shadow (1) simile (1) sky (1) smoke (1) storms (1) summer (1) sun (1) sunset (1) traditional (1) wisdom (1)